Next generation sequencing (NGS) panels and library preparation products for accurate detection of genetic variants
The application of next generation sequencing (NGS) technologies to cancer research in recent years has provided novel insights into disease initiation, progression and response to therapy. This powerful technique allows for accurate analysis of nucleotide-level aberrations such as single nucleotide variants (SNVs) and small insertions and deletions.
The SureSeq™ NGS product range includes customisable, pre-optimised NGS cancer panel content and pre-designed targeted sequencing panels for research into a wide range of cancer types and library preparation products for a streamlined NGS workflow.
- View our range of SureSeq NGS products >
- Watch the introductory video about our custom NGS panels >
- View the gene lists for our customisable solid tumour and haematological NGS cancer panels >
- View NGS exon coverage examples for a wide selection of genes >
- Browse our collection of white papers and application notes for NGS >
- Browse and view our collection of scientific posters for NGS >
- View our interactive web tool which looks at the advantages of using hybridisation based assays >
SureSeq™ and myPanel™: For research use only; not for use in diagnostic procedures.